Men's Himalayan Light Down Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Himalayan Light Down Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
From protecting alpinists and adventurers to warming the backs of urban explorers and city commuters, the Himalayan Light Down Jacket is inspired by a true The North Face® icon. On chilly days when you're out and about, the lofty, responsibly sourced 500-fill down provides insulating warmth. And while it may have bulky, oversized retro looks, it's not heavy or hard to wear. There's a selection of pockets for your phone and keys and an adjustable hood in case of light showers or snow flurries. Even better, it's made from recycled materials, helping to keep discarded plastic out of landfill.
- Fabric - Outer Shell :
- 51 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish / Woven / Ripstop
- Fabric - Main Body and Sleeve Lining :
- 76 G/M², 100% Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish / Woven
- Insulation - Body and Sleeves :
- 550-Fill Down; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Insulation - Hood :
- 100% Polyester THERMOLITE® HL2 ECO
- Sizes :
- Centre front zip
- Two chest pockets and two hand pockets with zips
- Tricot chin guard
- Interior zipped pocket
- Hem adjustments at both sides
- Elasticated cuffs
- Embroidered logos
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 16 August 2022 11:38:03 EDT