Men's Himalayan Light Synthetic Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Himalayan Light Synthetic Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
Inspired by a true The North Face® icon, the Himalayan Light Synthetic Jacket borrows a classic mountain design to keep you warm wherever you explore. Its light and lofty THERMOLITE® insulation is just what's needed when you're out and about on chilly days. We've made sure to add plenty of pockets for stashing your stuff, as well as elasticated cuffs to lock in the warmth. There's a hood, too, in case of light showers or snow flurries. Even better, it's made from recycled materials, helping to keep discarded plastic out of landfill.
- Fabric - Outer Shell :
- 51 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish / Woven / Ripstop
- Fabric - Main Body and Sleeve Lining :
- 76 G/M², 100% Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish / Woven
- Insulation :
- 100% Polyester THERMOLITE® HL2 ECO
- Sizes :
- Centre front zip
- Two chest zip pockets and two hand zip pockets behind welt
- Tricot chin guard
- Elasticated binding at hood and cuffs
- Interior zipped pocket
- Embroidered logos
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 20 August 2022 02:03:21 EDT