Men's Hooded Campshire Shirt Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Hooded Campshire Shirt Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
The Campshire is a classic cotton hooded flannel shirt with a difference: it's lined with Sherpa fleece and filled with Heatseeker™ Eco insulation. And this means it's not just a warm winter shirt, it also doubles as a lightweight jacket on milder days. It features two chest and two brushed vertical hand pockets for stuffing chilly hands. Even better, it's made from recycled materials, preventing discarded plastic from languishing in landfill.
- Fabric - Body :
- 170 G/M², 100% Cotton Twill Weave
- Fabric - Body and Hood Lining :
- 220 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Sherpa Fleece
- Fabric - Sleeve Lining :
- 50D, 73 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta
- Insulation :
- 40g Heatseeker Eco–70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester in Sleeves
- Sizes :
- Traditional shirt-design details
- Core body is lined with Sherpa fleece for extra warmth; sleeves are lined with slick taffeta for easy pull-on
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Features signature The North Face® plaids
- Sherpa-fleece-lined, three-piece hood
- Centre front snap placket
- Two chest pockets with a metal-snap flap closure
- Vertical welt hand pockets with warm, brushed tricot lining
- Back yoke has double needle topstitch detailing
- Two-snap cuff plackets
- Logo flag label on left side seam
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 09 August 2022 10:01:53 EDT