Men's Hydrenalite Down Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Hydrenalite Down Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our most sustainable product
This product is responsibly sourced and has been made with less waste and fewer chemicals.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
Hit the city streets in comfort with the Hydrenalite Down Parka. It's loaded with responsibly sourced, recycled down for long-lasting warmth, even in the coldest winter conditions. We've even insulated the hood to protect your head and ears from freezing cold snow flurries. There are zipped pockets for stashing essentials or chilly hands - your choice. And thanks to moisture-wicking FlashDry™ technology, you'll stay comfortable, wherever you go.
- Fabric - Body :
- 76 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Woven with FlashDry™ and Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Overlay :
- 50D, 76 G/M², 100% Polyester Taffeta with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 600-Fill Recycled Waterfowl Down
- Sizes :
- FlashDry™ technology wicks away moisture to help keep you comfortable
- 600-fill recycled waterfowl down
- Insulated, attached, three-piece hood
- Draft flap with hidden snaps covers the centre front zip
- Secure-zip welt hand pockets with a knotted cord puller
- Internal cuffs
- Logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- FlashDry™ fabrics are engineered to wick moisture away from your skin helping to keep you dry, cool and comfortable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 19 August 2022 12:16:30 EDT