Men's Slashback Cargo Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Slashback Cargo Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
Skiing and snowboarding
- Fabric - Body :
- 184 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Nylon with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Kickpatches :
- 235 G/M², 100% Nylon with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Inseam :
- S 76,2 cm, R 81,28 cm, L 86,36 cm
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Belt loops
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Two patch-on cargo pockets with a snap closure
- Secure-zip back pocket
- Inner-thigh vents
- Articulated knees for mobility
- Reinforced hem with exterior edge guards and a drawcord adjust
- StretchVent™ gaiters with gripper elastic
- Chimney Venting™ system
- Snap front with an integrated belt for adjustability
- Jacket-to-pant integration
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 03 December 2023 08:28:43 EST