Men's Summit Breithorn 50/50 Down Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Summit Breithorn 50/50 Down Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
Ideal for backpacking, climbing, alpinism and other activities where weight-saving is important.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
- Centreback :
- 73,9775 cm
- Avg Weight :
- 370 g
- Fabric - Body :
- 20D, 45 G/M² 100% Nylon Taffeta with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 800-Fill ProDown™ with Water Repellency; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Sizes :
- Breathable down mid-layer designed for high-output, alpine pursuits.
- “BACKPACKER” Editors’ Choice, Best Gear of Fall and Winter (F20)
- 800-fill ProDown™ retains loft in wet conditions and offers high-level warmth and compressibility
- 50/50 baffle construction with high-CFM face fabric allows for breathability during high-output activities
- Improved baffle distribution for better breathability
- Attached, helmet-compatible hood with a pre-tensioned elastic opening and rear adjustment
- Exposed, water-resistant, reverse-coil centre front zip with a kissing welt finish
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and comfort with a pack
- Underarm gussets for full arms-up mobility
- Concealed-zip hand pockets
- Two internal mesh drop pockets
- Elasticated cuffs for low bulk and no-fuss cinching when they’re pulled up around your forearms
- Flat front hem with elastic at rear for low bulk and comfort under a harness
- Lightweight stuffsack included
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation. Discover more about RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN\n
Leave your garment to hang-dry naturally.
Wash with special care
Down products are delicate and need special care to maintain maximum effectiveness. Using ONLY a front-loading machine, wash in warm water with a liquid detergent specific to down (without bleach) on a gentle cycle and low spin. You may wish to repeat the rinse cycle to be sure all soap residue is removed. An extra spin cycle will help remove excess water. Do not lift the product from the washer; scoop it from the bottom.
Tumble dry on a low setting
Tumble dry your down product over a long period on a low setting. It is also important that you wash and dry items individually. We recommend adding tennis or tumble dryer balls to the dryer to make sure the down does not clump.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
Do not hang dry
If you don’t have a tumble dryer, you can dry your down product over a radiator. Move it around every now and then to retain the down’s loft.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 27 February 2024 15:49:11 EST