Men’s Summit L4 FUTURELIGHT™ Hybrid Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men’s Summit L4 FUTURELIGHT™ Hybrid Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Breathable waterproof outerwear that is sustainably made using recycled materials.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
- Average weight:
- 650 g
- Fabric - Body:
- 75D x 75D 162 g/m² 100% polyester
- Fabric - Kick patches:
- 170D x 30D Keprotec®—85% nylon, 15% Kevlar® with DWRfinish
- 30, 32, 34, 36, 38
- Fabric - Knee panel:
- 150D $ 40D x 150D $ 40D 94% polyester, 6% elastane double weave withfour-way stretch and durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Standard fit
- Durable soft shell fabric with strategically placed brushedback for added stretch and breathability; air permeability rated at less than 10 CFM
- Removable, adjustable suspenderswith teardrop construction
- Durable belt loops incorporate a suspender connection at front belt loop
- Zip-fly with snap closure
- Two thighpockets with exposed, matte polyurethane (PU) zips
- Gear loops on inside of thigh pockets
- One vertical side pocket with exposed, mattePU zip
- Adjustable snap tabs at hem
- Side zips for easy access with boots
- Integrated gaiters feature stretch fabric and adjustability for aseamless fit with boots
- Kevlar® kick patches provide increased durability
- Futurelight™ is the world’s most advanced breathable-waterproof outerwear technology, developed using nanospinning technology and sustainable practices
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 19 October 2019 00:28:24 EDT