TNF X KAWS Freeride Bib Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the TNF X KAWS Freeride Bib Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
Skiing and snowboarding
Keep that good energy flowing from head to toe with the TNF X KAWS Freeride Bib Trousers. Designed with the tech features you need to crush a day on the mountain, this highly visible and protective bib is purpose-built for pushing the limits.
- Fabric – Body :
- 75D x 160D, 208 G/M² DryVent™ 3L—100% Recycled Polyester Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric – Kickpatches :
- 420D x 500D, 235 G/M², 100% Nylon with Non-PFC DWR Finish
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 3L helps keep you dry
- Membrane made from 40% castor oil and 60% nylon
- Two secure-zip chest pockets
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Two patch-on cargo pockets with hook-and-loop closure
- Wax-look ripstop fabric
- Suspender-adjustment system with a spring-loaded locking cam self-equalises with a single pull
- Centre front entry zip
- StretchVent™ gaiters with gripper elastic
- Inner thigh vents
- Articulated knees
- Reinforced kickpatches
- Hem gusset with snap closure
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 09 December 2023 06:50:42 EST