TNF X KAWS Retro 1996 Nuptse Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the TNF X KAWS Retro 1996 Nuptse Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket for light travel.
Built on a silhouette straight from the 90s, the TNF X KAWS Retro 1996 Nuptse Jacket brings a new vibe to a classic look. This water-repellent, down-insulated icon keeps you covered from the street to the summit.
- Fabric – Shell A :
- 50D, 78 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric – Shell B :
- 68 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Lining :
- 50D, 76 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester
- Insulation :
- 700-Fill Goose Down; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Boxy retro-style silhouette
- Inspired by the iconic design lines of our 1996 Nuptse Jacket and featuring the same oversize baffles
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- 700-fill goose down offers warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Attached, stowable, three-piece hood packs into stand collar
- Exposed VISLON® centre front zip
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Jacket stows in right hand pocket
- Encased elastic cuffs with adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs and Triclimate® loops for snap-in compatibility
- Shockcord at hem for adjustability
- Logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Oversize embroidered logos on chest
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 27 May 2022 18:23:48 EDT