Men's VECTIV™ Exploris II Hiking Boots
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's VECTIV™ Exploris II Hiking Boots in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight superfoam for unparalleled cushioning.
3D VECTIV™ footplate + SurfaceCTRL™ grip.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Technical Trail Tracks
Avoid stubbed toes and bruised ankles.
Breathable waterproof outerwear that is sustainably made using recycled materials.
- Sole Unit :
- VECTIV™ 2.0 Rockered Midsole
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 419 g, Pair: 838 g
- Sizes :
- 7-13 14
- Upper :
- Abrasion-Resistant Performance Mesh
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
- UPPER: Abrasion-resistant performance-mesh upper
- Made on an updated D-width last that accommodates a broad set of consumer foot shapes
- SOLE UNIT: VECTIV™ 2.0 rockered midsole offers a forked heel and forefoot and a 3D TPU plate for increased lateral displacement and stability
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Midsole made with premium EVA foam and has a 2 mm greater stack height than the S21/F21 version
- Broader platform below foot provides inherent stability
- SURFACE CTRL™ rubber outsole with 4 mm lugs is designed for durability in high-wear areas
- VECTIV technology combines a 3D plate and rockered midsole under foot to turn energy into momentum to propel you forward.
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 03 December 2023 02:13:47 EST