Nuptse Convertible Mittens
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Nuptse Convertible Mittens in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
- Fabric - shell :
- 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- Fabric - tip of thumb :
- Etip™-compatible, conductive polyurethane (PU)
- Fabric - palm overlay :
- pig nubuck
- Fabric - cuff :
- 100% nylon
- Fabric - palm lining :
- 100% recycled polyester brushedtricot
- Fabric - back-of-hand lining :
- 100% recycled polyester flannel
- Insulation - back of hand :
- 550 fill ProDown™ with water repellency; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Insulation - palm and thumb :
- 200 g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester
- Sizes :
- Urban adaptation of the NuptseMitten
- Recycled nylon shell
- Pig nubuck palm overlay
- Recycled brushed tricot lining in palm
- Flannel lining in back of hand for warmth
- Flip-top construction - cord fastens down mitt flap
- Etip™ functionality works with touchscreen devices
- Pairing toggle made from recycled ocean plastic keeps gloves together
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 28 July 2021 07:35:09 EDT