Summit Torre Egger FUTURELIGHT™ Boots
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Summit Torre Egger FUTURELIGHT™ Boots in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
3D VECTIV™ footplate + SurfaceCTRL™ grip.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
- Upper :
- Upper: Combination of Spectra®, Cordura® Dyneema® and FUTURELIGHT™
- Midsole :
- Lightweight PU
- Outsole :
- Vibram® Litebase Mont Rubber
- Weight :
- ½ Pair 681.8g, Pair 1363.6 g
- Unisex sizing
- Swappable insoles for a customisable fit
- Mid-cut, low-profile internal boot
- Removable liners
- Boa® fit system with a three-strap construction
- Offset waterproof zip
- Carbon fibre shank for stiffness
- Fully automatic crampon compatibility
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- Vibram® Megagrip
- Vibram® Megagrip delivers the optimal balance of stability and flexibility for adaptation to almost any type of terrain.
- Vibram® outsoles have strategically placed lug patterns that provide maximum traction and stability.
To dry, stuff footwear and air-dry for best results.
Spot clean after use
Make sure to clean your boots after use, as mud and dirt getting into the fabric can cause fibre decay. It is a common error to machine wash boots. Instead, use hot water, a rag and a cleansing agent to clean the footwear.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 03 December 2023 08:39:46 EST