Women's ThermoBall™ Tent V Winter Mules
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's ThermoBall™ Tent V Winter Mules in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight superfoam for unparalleled cushioning.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
Maintain warmth on colder adventures.
- Upper :
- Durable, Water-Repellent, Element-Shedding Recycled P.E.T. Ripstop
- Sole Unit :
- Highly Durable Nylon Mesh Base with Rubber Fine-Mould Traction Lugs
- Sizes :
- Medium: XS, S, M
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 104 g / Pair: 208 g
- UPPER: Durable, water-repellent, element-shedding recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper
- Lightweight ThermoBall™ Eco insulation retains warmth, even when wet
- Comfortable, plush faux-fur lining
- SOLE UNIT: Highly durable nylon mesh base with rubber fine-mould traction lugs
- Die-cut EVA sockliner
- ThermoBall™ Eco
- Made from post-consumer recycled polyester, lightweight Thermoball™ Eco effectively insulates in cool, damp conditions.
Spot clean after use
Make sure to clean your boots after use, as mud and dirt getting into the fabric can cause fibre decay. It is a common error to machine wash boots. Instead, use hot water, a rag and a cleansing agent to clean the footwear.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 01 December 2023 21:44:03 EST