Summit Cayesh FUTURELIGHT™ Boots
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Summit Cayesh FUTURELIGHT™ Boots in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. To help keep feet dry, we use internal waterproof membranes and/or adhesive and seam-seal constructions.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces
The Summit Cayesh FUTURELIGHT™ Boots are made to take you further, higher. Engineered with breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ technology and ultra-durable Spectra® yarns, these mid-cut boots deliver unrivaled comfort and support in high-exposure environments. And thanks to a Vibram® outsole and semi-automatic crampon compatibility, you'll get exceptional traction over ice and hard-packed snow. What's more, the carbon fibre shank offers superior stiffness without the weight, while the revolutionary Boa® fit system helps you dial in for a precise, high-performance fit.
- Unisex sizing
- Low-cut, low-profile internal boot
- Semi-automatic crampon compatibility
- Zipped, protective gaiter has a breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane enhanced with Spectra® yarns for durability
- Boa® fit system with a three-strap construction
- Offset waterproof zip
- Carbon fibre shank for stiffness
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- Vibram® outsoles have strategically placed lug patterns that provide maximum traction and stability.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 09 August 2022 09:41:33 EDT