Summit Lhotse Balaclava
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Summit Lhotse Balaclava in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
Enjoy a greater range of motion and improved comfort.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
This fabric reduces the amount of wind that can penetrate the garment, minimising the effects of wind chill.
- Fabric - Front Panel and Earband :
- 88% Nylon, 12% Elastane with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Forehead Panel :
- WindWall™—92% Recycled Polyester, 8% Elastane with Non-PFC DWR Finish
- Fabric - Mouthpiece :
- Faux Neoprene
- Front Panel and Earband Insulation :
- 40g Ventrix™ Stretch Synthetic Insulation
- Sizes :
- S/M, L/XL
- Body made with recycled polyester
- FUTUREFLEECE™ features full-loop construction and octa-yarns to provide an optimal warmth-to-weight ratio and moisture management
- WindWall™ panels on forehead, front panel and earband for added wind protection
- 40 g Ventrix™ stretch synthetic insulation in front panel and earband
- Faux-neoprene mouthpiece for warmth and breathability
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- Under-helmet hood
- Hinged construction helps make it easier to adjust the fit
- Heat transfer logo on front and Summit Series™ logo on side
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- The unique fabric construction of FUTUREFLEECE™ optimises the balance of thermo-regulation, weight and packability in a thin, lightweight format.
- VENTRIX™ INSULATION
- Ventrix™ technology features zonal perforations that open with movement allowing perspiration to escape, and remain closed in times of rest to retain heat.
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 30 November 2023 19:30:04 EST