Summit Series™ Assault 2 FUTURELIGHT™ Tent
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Summit Series™ Assault 2 FUTURELIGHT™ Tent in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
Engineered with FUTURELIGHT™ technology, the Assault 2 is the pinnacle of waterproof-breathable tents. As part of the athlete-backed Summit Series™, it's designed for high-altitude mountaineering and extreme expeditions. And the proof's in the construction. It's made from durable, recycled nylon with a water-repellent coating. Carbon-fibre Easton Syclone™ poles are lightweight and strong for their weight and can withstand speedy winds. And thanks to internal poles and the easy-pitch X-tent design, it's quick and simple to set up, even when the weather isn't behaving.
- Fabric – Canopy :
- 20D, 73 G/M² FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—Recycled Nylon with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Vestibule :
- 30D Nylon Ripstop, 1500mm PU/Silicone Coating, Water-Resistant Finish
- Floor :
- 40D Nylon Ripstop, 3000mm PU/Silicone Coating, Water-Resistant Finish
- Breathable-waterproof, recycled FUTURELIGHT™ 3L laminate material
- Carbon-fibre Easton Syclone™ poles are lightweight and strong
- Along with the easy-pitch X-tent design, internal poles reduce pole-sleeve weight and are easy to set up
- Ridge-pole design makes it easy to tension the top of the tent and take the pole in and out
- Removable vestibule
- Single front door and escape-hatch back door
- Dual top vents increase breathability and stability
- Ample tabs for hanging stoves, drying lines and gear lofts
- Trail Weight | 2,47kg
- Floor Area | 2,49m²
- Doors | 1
- Capacity | 2
- Sizes | OS
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 24 May 2022 16:53:32 EDT