Summit Torre Egger FUTURELIGHT™ Boots
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Summit Torre Egger FUTURELIGHT™ Boots in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. To help keep feet dry, we use internal waterproof membranes and/or adhesive and seam-seal constructions.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Featuring an innovative double-boot system, the Summit Torre Egger FUTURELIGHT™ Boots are designed to defy the challenges of high alpine climbing, taking you further, higher. Designed in collaboration with The North Face® athletes, they feature two swappable boot liners to help regulate temperature and a Vibram® outsole for exceptional traction on slick surfaces. What's more, the revolutionary Boa® fit system helps you dial in for a precise, high-performance fit. They're fully compatible with crampons, too, delivering advanced grip on ice and hard-packed snow.
- Unisex sizing
- Swappable insoles for a customisable fit
- Mid-cut, low-profile internal boot
- Removable liners
- Boa® fit system with a three-strap construction
- Offset waterproof zip
- Carbon fibre shank for stiffness
- Fully automatic crampon compatibility
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- Vibram® outsoles have strategically placed lug patterns that provide maximum traction and stability.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 20 August 2022 01:19:05 EDT