Teens' Snowquest X Insulated Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Teens' Snowquest X Insulated Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Skiing and snowboarding
- Fabric - Body :
- 117 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish / Woven / Dobby / DryVent™
- Fabric - Lining :
- 73 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish / Woven / Plain / WindWall™
- Sizes :
- XS(6), S(7/8), M(10), L(12), XL(14/16), XXL(18/20)
- Adjustable and removable three-piece hood
- The North Face® logos on the front and back-right shoulder
- DryVent™ logo
- Exposed, zipped chest pocket
- Hidden zipped ski pass pocket on the sleeve
- Two side hand pockets
- Full-zip opening with fold-over draft flap
- Adjustable VELCRO® cuffs
- Youth ID label
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 09 December 2023 08:02:50 EST