Click For Fullscreen
Versatile warmth and dynamic ventilation.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 18 December 2017 09:25:22 EST
The ultimate layer for active vertical pursuits in cold weather, our Ventrix Jacket gives athletes the perfect amount of insulation and coverage without overheating. It’s made with 80 grams of stretch synthetic insulation throughout, offering steady warmth in ice-cold conditions. The garment is also perforated under the arms for dynamic venting as you scale the mountain. Finished with other must-have mountain features, including a VISLON® chest pocket and elastic cuffs for a snug fit.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
- Active fit
- 80 g insulation paired with highly breathable stretch fabric
- Exposed, VISLON® centre front zip
- Perforation provides dynamic venting
- Secure-zip chest and hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- 20D 57 g/m² 92% nylon, 8% elastane rated at 40 CFM
- 20D 57 g/m² 92% nylon, 8% elastane rated at 80 CFM
- 80 g/m² 100% polyester
- 420 g