Summit Lhotse Beanie
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Summit Lhotse Beanie in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
Enjoy a greater range of motion and improved comfort.
Quick Drying - Wicking
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
- Fabric - Body :
- FUTUREFLEECE™—100% Recycled Polyester
- Fabric - Front Panel :
- WindWall™—92% Recycled Polyester, 8% Elastane with FlashDry™ and Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Earband :
- 89% Recycled Nylon, 11% Elastane
- Earband Insulation :
- 40g Ventrix™ Stretch Synthetic Insulation
- Sizes :
- S/M, L/XL
- Body made with recycled polyester
- FUTUREFLEECE™ features full-loop construction and octa-yarns to provide an optimal warmth-to-weight ratio and moisture management
- WindWall™ front panel for added wind protection
- FlashDry™ technology wicks away moisture to help keep you comfortable
- 40g Ventrix™ stretch synthetic insulation in earband
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- Heat transfer logo on right side and Summit Series™ logo on left side
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- FlashDry™ fabrics are engineered to wick moisture away from your skin helping to keep you dry, cool and comfortable.
- The unique fabric construction of FUTUREFLEECE™ optimises the balance of thermo-regulation, weight and packability in a thin, lightweight format.
- VENTRIX™ INSULATION
- Ventrix™ technology features zonal perforations that open with movement allowing perspiration to escape, and remain closed in times of rest to retain heat.
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 01 December 2023 22:13:39 EST