Women's Montana Ski Gloves
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Montana Ski Gloves in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
Skiing and snowboarding
- Fabric - Shell :
- 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Palm Overlay :
- 55% Polyester, 45% Polyurethane (PU) Faux Leather
- Thumb and Index Finger :
- Etip™ Compatible
- Lining :
- 250 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Raschel Fleece
- Guantlet Lining :
- WindWall™—100% Recycled Polyester
- Back of Hand Insulation :
- 250 g Heatseeker™ Eco, 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Palm Insulation :
- 160 g Heatseeker™ Eco, 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Gauntlet Insulation :
- 60 g Heatseeker™ Eco, 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Insert :
- Sizes :
- Shell and lining made with recycled polyester
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- DryVent™ insert helps keep hands dry
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- SLayerWarmth uses two sheets of insulation to create an air pocket that helps keep the warmth in and the cold air out
- Lined with super-soft, high-pile raschel fleece
- Faux-leather palm overlay for durability
- Progressive Precurve is the accumulative increase of curvature from index finger to pinkie, creating a more natural shape for your fingers as they relax in the glove
- Etip™ functionality works with touchscreen devices
- Nose wipe
- Buckle and webbing on back of hand and shock cord at gauntlet hem for an adjustable fit
- Wrist leash helps prevent gloves from dropping when you’re not wearing them
- Pairing clip helps keep gloves together when you’re not wearing them
- Matte PU logo
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
- Seam-sealed two and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable. Discover more about DRYVENT™
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability. Discover more about WINDWALL™\n
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 25 February 2024 16:31:59 EST