Women's Summit VECTIV™ Pro Artist Trail Running Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Summit VECTIV™ Pro Artist Trail Running Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight superfoam for unparalleled cushioning.
3D VECTIV™ footplate + SurfaceCTRL™ grip.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Technical Trail Tracks
Avoid stubbed toes and bruised ankles.
Running & training
- Fabric - Sole Unit :
- VECTIV™ 2.0 Rockered Midsole
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 242 g / Pair: 484 g
- Sizes :
- Protective and breathable upper with a precise foothold
- Tongue wings are designed to reduce slippage and enhance the step-in comfort and fit
- Made on an updated D-width last that accommodates a broad set of consumer foot shapes
- Sole unit: VECTIV™ 2.0 rockered midsole offers a carbon-fibre plate with stability wings and a forked design in the heel/forefoot for increased stability on technical terrain
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Rocker has a 10 mm greater toe spring than the 2021 version
- Full-length foam midsole with 4 mm more cushioning than the 2021 Enduris
- 32 mm/26 mm stack height and 6 mm offset
- Surface CTRL™ rubber outsole, made with 10% natural rubber, has 3.5 mm lugs
- VECTIV technology combines a 3D plate and rockered midsole under foot to turn energy into momentum to propel you forward.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 06 December 2023 12:52:05 EST