Women's Canyonlands Hybrid Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Canyonlands Hybrid Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
- Fabric - Body :
- 50D, 76 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Plain Weave with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Side Panels :
- 75D, 225 G/M², 96% Recycled Polyester, 4% Elastane Knit
- Insulation :
- 100 G/M², Heatseeker™ Eco–70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Sizes :
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Stretch fleece side panels and underarms for added breathability and range of motion
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- Reverse-coil centre front zip
- On-seam, secure-zip hand pockets
- Internal locker loop at back of neckline
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 11 December 2023 06:38:59 EST