Women's Down Insulated DryVent™ Triclimate Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Down Insulated DryVent™ Triclimate Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
This product can be combined with other Triclimate®-compatible products for complete weather protection.
- Fabric :
- 91 G/M², 100% Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish / Woven / Plain / DryVent™
- Sizes :
- Insulation :
- 550-Fill Down; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Exterior 2L DryVent™ coating with DWR PFC-free finish
- Jacket includes triclimate loop and snap on collar and cuffs
- Bonded hood peak with wire
- Back hood adjustment
- Side hand pockets
- Adjustable hook & loop cuffs
- DryVent™ logo 4” from sleeve hem
- 1.5” baffles and curved quilt lines
- Inner jacket compatible with triclimate loop and snap
- TNF heat transfer logo on front and back
- 550 fill down logo 4” from sleeve hem
- TNF front and back white heat transfer logo
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
Wash with special care
Down products are delicate and need special care to maintain maximum effectiveness. Using ONLY a front-loading machine, wash in warm water with a liquid detergent specific to down (without bleach) on a gentle cycle and low spin. You may wish to repeat the rinse cycle to be sure all soap residue is removed. An extra spin cycle will help remove excess water. Do not lift the product from the washer; scoop it from the bottom.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Tumble dry on a low setting
Tumble dry your down product over a long period on a low setting. It is also important that you wash and dry items individually. We recommend adding tennis or tumble dryer balls to the dryer to make sure the down does not clump.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
Do not hang dry
If you don’t have a tumble dryer, you can dry your down product over a radiator. Move it around every now and then to retain the down’s loft.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 11 December 2023 07:47:08 EST