Women's Inlux Insulated Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Inlux Insulated Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
- Sizes :
- Centreback :
- 77,5 cm
- Fabric - Insulation :
- 60g, 100% Polyester
- Fabric - Body :
- 120 G/M²–2L DryVent™, 100% Polyester with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Comfortable lower front neck drop
- This versatile, waterproof, breathable DryVent™ 2L jacket features lightweight Heatseeker™ insulation and soft fleece lining for added warmth and comfort
- Two zipped hand pockets
- Longer back drop
- Detachable and fully adjustable hood
- Internal comfortable cuffs
- Comfortable fleece lining
- Synthetic Heatseeker™ insulation delivers exceptional warmth without the bulk. It is highly durable and compressible – ideal for packing into backpacks and luggage.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 06 December 2023 11:43:41 EST