Women's Dryzzle FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Dryzzle FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket to save space.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
- Centreback :
- 69,215 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 133 G/M², FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—100% Recycled Polyester Face with 100% Recycled Nylon Tricot Backer and Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Hand Pockets :
- 65 G/M², 100% Polyester
- Avg Weight :
- 387 g
- Sizes :
- Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ shell
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- Adjustable, three-piece hood
- Reverse-coil, full-length centre front zip
- Internal chest pocket
- Reverse-entry, secure-zip hand pockets
- Internal stow bag
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Cinch at hem
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- FlashDry™ fabrics are engineered to wick moisture away from your skin helping to keep you dry, cool and comfortable.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 29 November 2023 06:39:43 EST