Women's Sierra Down Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Sierra Down Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
This fabric reduces the amount of wind that can penetrate the garment, minimising the effects of wind chill.
- Fabric - body :
- 50D 74g/m² WindWall®—100% polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Insulation :
- 600 fillwaterfowl down; certified to the Global Recycled Standard (GRS) by Textile Exchange
- Avg Weight :
- Sizes :
- XS, S, M, L, XL
- Recycled ripstop fabric
- 600 fill recycled waterfowl down
- Top-entry patch pockets and side-entry, secure-zip handpockets
- Heritage snap detail at center front
- Heritage snap detail at cuffs
- Removable, adjustable hood
- Drawcord adjustment at hem
- Heritage external brown label on left hem
- Internal drop-in pocket
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 12 August 2022 18:04:12 EDT