Women's Summit Torre Egger FutureLight™ Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Summit Torre Egger FutureLight™ Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Ideal for backpacking, climbing, alpinism and other activities where weight-saving is important.
- Centreback :
- 70,485 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 70D, 153 G/M², FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—100% Recycled Nylon with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Underarms :
- 20D, 91 G/M², FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—100% Recycled Polyester Face Fabric and 100% Recycled Nylon Tricot with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Sizes :
- Designed for alpine climbing with targeted fabrics for comfort and breathability. Standard fit
- Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ 3L shell
- Lighter-weight fabric under arms for breathability and comfort
- Articulated patterning for fit and mobility
- Targeted use of YKK® AquaGuard® FLATKNIT® zips helps reduce bulk and increase flexibility
- Attached, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible, partial-drop hood with a bonded brim
- No shoulder seams for reduced bulk and extra comfort while you’re wearing a pack
- Underarm gussets for better mobility
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard® VISLON® centre front zip
- Chest pocket with a YKK® AquaGuard® FLATKNIT® zip and internal gear loop
- Harness-compatible hand pockets with a YKK® AquaGuard® FLATKNIT® zip
- Underarm vents with a YKK® AquaGuard® FLATKNIT® zip
- Bonded cuff tabs with a hook-and-loop closure
- Brushed-tricot chin guard and collar lining with laser-cut perforations for breathability and comfort
- Two internal mesh drop pockets
- Internal hem cinch-cord with single-point adjustment
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 22 February 2024 13:27:21 EST