Women's Cyclone Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Cyclone Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our most sustainable product
This product is responsibly sourced and has been made with less waste and fewer chemicals.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
This fabric reduces the amount of wind that can penetrate the garment, minimising the effects of wind chill.
When you have no idea what the day has in store, reach for the Cyclone Jacket. The relaxed fit works for everyday wear, while the durable, wind-resistant ripstop fabric means you can take it beyond the city limits, too. The adjustable hood, elasticated cuffs and hem help stop the wind sneaking in. Plus, it's now made from recycled polyester, helping to give discarded plastic a second chance.
- Centreback :
- Sizes :
- Fabric :
- 75 G/M², WindWall™—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- 100% polyester WindWall™ shell for breathable, wind-resistant protection
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- Three-piece hood with a shockcord for adjustability
- Reverse-coil centre front zip
- Binding on cuffs
- Embroidered logo on left chest
- Secure-zip welt hand pockets
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.
Leave your garment to hang-dry naturally.
Machine wash at 30°C with similar colours. Wash your garment only when necessary to remove impurities, such as dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.
CHECK BEFORE WASHING
Please check the tag inside the garment carefully before washing.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 16 August 2022 13:01:47 EDT