WOMEN'S HARRISON WOOL HOODIE
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S HARRISON WOOL HOODIE in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
From Chapter 1 where our journey began, to the new icons of exploration today, our story continues with the Harrison Wool Hoodie. It borrows style from our early 70s designs, with a shorter, slightly cropped fit and large hood, dropped shoulders and slim sleeves. It's made from a soft, yet robust mixture of recycled wool and recycled nylon and the tactile bouclé effect is fleecy, warm and textured.
- Weight :
- Fabric :
- 366 g/m² 60% recycled wool, 22% recycled nylon, 14% polyester, 4% other fibers
- Adjustable hood with drawcord
- Dropped shoulders with slim sleeves
- Self fabric rib on cuffs and hem
- Wovenheritage logo patch above left waistband