Women's Elements Polartec® 100 1/4 Zip Fleece
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Elements Polartec® 100 1/4 Zip Fleece in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This item is part of our Circular Design initiative – a collection designed to help regenerate natural systems by minimising waste and pollution.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Ideal for backpacking, climbing, alpinism and other activities where weight-saving is important.
- Sizes :
- XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Centreback :
- 52,07 cm
- Fabric :
- 159 G/M² Polartec®—100% Recycled Polyester Knit Fleece
- Polartec® fleece
- Double-layer mock-neck collar
- Relaxed fit with a cropped silhouette
- Circular design: thoughtfully designed to be disassembled and recycled by us at the end of its life into raw materials for a second generation of products
- Exposed, reverse-coil centre front 1/4 zip
- Reverse-coil-zip hand pockets
- Elastic binding on the cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord with a cord lock for adjustability
- Logo on the left chest and back collar
Leave your garment to hang-dry naturally.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 01 December 2023 22:08:23 EST