Women's VECTIV™ Taraval Hiking Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's VECTIV™ Taraval Hiking Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight superfoam for unparalleled cushioning.
3D VECTIV™ footplate + SurfaceCTRL™ grip.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
- Soles :
- Soles: VECTIV™ Technology
- Upper :
- Upper: Combination of Synthetic Leather and Breathable Mesh
- Approx Weight :
- Approx Weight: ½ Pair 313g, Pair 626g
- Sizes: :
- Medium: 5-11
- UPPER: Upper made with a combination of synthetic leather and breathable mesh
- Durable and protective overlays
- Wide ghillie lacing system
- OrthoLite® X55™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
- 3D TPU plate underfoot helps with multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- 6mm toe-to-heel offset
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimised for the trail
- 4mm lugs for a rugged grip across all types of terrain
- SOLE UNIT: VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximise energy on the trail
- Lightweight EVA foam
- VECTIV technology combines a 3D plate and rockered midsole under foot to turn energy into momentum to propel you forward.
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
To dry, stuff footwear and air-dry for best results.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 29 November 2023 23:07:23 EST