TNF X KAWS Thermoball Traction Winter Mules
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the TNF X KAWS Thermoball Traction Winter Mules in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Comfort starts from the bottom. Loaded with ultra-warm Thermoball insulation, the TNF X KAWS Thermoball Traction Winter Mules are the shoes you'll want to slip on every time you feel a chill.
- Upper :
- 100% Recycled P.E.T. Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Sole Unit :
- Made with up to 20% Recycled Rubber
- UPPER: 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish to help keep feet dry
- Embroidered logo
- Collapsible heel with elastic side panels for easy on/off
- Oso fleece collar lining for comfort
- Lightweight ThermoBall™ Eco insulation retains warmth, even when wet
- SOLE UNIT: Rubber outsole made with up to 20% recycled rubber
Spot clean after use
Make sure to clean your boots after use, as mud and dirt getting into the fabric can cause fibre decay. It is a common error to machine wash boots. Instead, use hot water, a rag and a cleansing agent to clean the footwear.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 22 February 2024 13:49:19 EST