Women's ThermoBall™ Waterproof Lace Up Winter Boots
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's ThermoBall™ Waterproof Lace Up Winter Boots in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
- Upper :
- Recycled P.E.T. Ripstop with Waterproof DryVent™ Bootie Construction and Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Footbed :
- Comfortable OrthoLite® Footbed Made with 5% Recycled Rubber
- Insulation :
- Lightweight ThermoBall™ Eco
- Sizes :
- Medium: 5-11 (Whole Sizes)
- UPPER: Water-repellent, recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper
- Waterproof DryVent™ bootie construction
- Non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish to help keep feet dry
- Lightweight ThermoBall™ Eco insulation retains warmth even when wet
- TNF™ branded webbing pull loops on both sides for easy pull-on
- Collar bungee is adjustable to prevent snow from getting in
- Synthetic mudguard helps keep the elements out
- Oso fleece collar lining for comfort
- Comfortable OrthoLite® footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
- SOLE UNIT: Rubber outsole for increased traction
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seam-sealed two and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable. Discover more about DRYVENT™
- Made from post-consumer recycled polyester, lightweight Thermoball™ Eco effectively insulates in cool, damp conditions.
To dry, stuff footwear and air-dry for best results.
Spot clean after use
Make sure to clean your boots after use, as mud and dirt getting into the fabric can cause fibre decay. It is a common error to machine wash boots. Instead, use hot water, a rag and a cleansing agent to clean the footwear.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 22 February 2024 15:06:44 EST