Women's '71 Sierra Down Short Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's '71 Sierra Down Short Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our most sustainable product
This product is responsibly sourced and has been made with less waste and fewer chemicals.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Inspired by our 1971 Sierra Jacket, the '71 Sierra Down Short Jacket combines the best of both worlds. With its popper fastening, patch pockets and heritage snap detail, this new and updated version remains true to the original. But this time, the body is made from recycled polyester, making it kinder to nature than ever before. And the down filling, certified by the Responsible Down Standard (RDS), is 600-fill of ultra-warm, compressible down.
- Fabric - Body :
- 50D x 75D, 74 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 600-Fill Waterfowl Down
- Sizes :
- Body made with recycled polyester
- Removable, adjustable, three-piece hood with a drawcord and cord locks
- Hidden snaps at front of hood closure
- Storm flap with a heritage snap detail covers the centre front zip
- Top-entry patch pockets and side-entry hand pockets
- Secure-zip internal chest pocket
- Internal drop-in pockets
- Encased-elastic cuffs
- Logo on left pocket
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 20 August 2022 00:46:37 EDT