Women's Antora Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Antora Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
The Antora Parka delivers reliable wet and windy protection from hiking trails to city parks. Thanks to DryVent™ technology, it's waterproof, windproof and breathable. Not only does it stop rain from getting it, but it allows your skin to breathe, keeping you cool and dry. It features an adjustable three-piece hood, secure zipped hand pockets and elasticated cuffs. And the recycled materials breathe new life into a classic style.
- Centreback :
- Fabric - Body :
- 70D, 110 G/M², DryVent™ 2L, 100% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Upper Body, Upper Yoke and Pocket Lining :
- 50 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Mesh
- Hood, Lower Body and Sleeve Lining :
- 75D, 66 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- 100% windproof fabric
- Alpine-style design with zipped hand pockets
- Attached, three-piece hood with an adjustable cord lock
- Storm-flap with a hook-and-loop closure covers the center front zip
- Elastic binding on cuffs
- Drop-tail hem
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 27 May 2022 01:55:06 EDT