Women's Arctic Bomber Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Arctic Bomber Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
- Fabric - Body :
- 184 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Lining (Solid Colours) :
- 71 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester
- Fabric - Lining (Printed Style) :
- 70 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester
- Fabric - Pocket Lining :
- 660 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta
- Fabric - Facing Lining :
- 146 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Brushed Tricot
- Fabric - Cuffs & Hem :
- 522 G/M², 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane Rib Knit
- Fabric - Faux Fur :
- 660 G/M², 70% Acrylic, 17% Polyester, 13% Modacrylic
- Insulation :
- 600-Fill 100% Recycled Waterfowl Down
- Centreback :
- 61,595 cm
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- 600-fill recycled waterfowl down
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Storm flap with a snap closure covers the VISLON® centre front zip
- Dual-entry, bellowed, secure-zip hand pockets
- Rib on the cuffs and hem
- Heat transfer logo on the left chest and back-right shoulder
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 10 December 2023 07:25:18 EST