Click For Fullscreen
Women's Back-to-Berkeley Redux Boots
Good-looking protection for winter hikes.
Timeless leather looks meet ultra-modern protection in these sturdy hiking boots for women. Set out on your winter hike with the confidence that your feet will stay warm and dry all day long with PrimaLoft® insulation and a HydroSeal® waterproof membrane. OrthoLite® ReBound footbeds support your feet on uneven terrain. Move assertively from start to finish with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs, which deliver a superior grip when it gets slippy underfoot.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Ortholite® ReBound footbed
- Waterproof suede mudguard
- HydroSeal® waterproof membrane
- Gusseted tongue
- Durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs
- PU-coated, ballistic polyester upper
- Durable, rustproof hardware
- Tonal, secondary lace option
- Compression-molded TPU heel clip provides added stability
- Approximate Weight:
- 780 g (pair - based on women's size 7)