Women's Canyonlands Hybrid Gilet
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Canyonlands Hybrid Gilet in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
Howling wind and chilly temps: not every hike is going to be easy. But if you're wearing this insulating layer, you needn't head back early. Made from 100% recycled polyester and stuffed with Heatseeker™ Eco insulation, the Canyonlands Hybrid Gilet blocks out the cold and locks in the warmth, even when damp. It's great on its own on mild days, or as a layer during colder wintertime wanderings.
- Fabric - Body :
- 50D, 76 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Plain Weave with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Side Panels :
- 75D, 225 G/M², 96% Recycled Polyester, 4% Elastane Knit
- Insulation :
- 80 G/M², Heatseeker™ Eco–70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Sizes :
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Stretch fleece side panels for added breathability and range of motion
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- Reverse-coil centre front zip
- Elastic-bound armholes
- On-seam, secure-zip hand pockets
- Internal locker loop at back of neckline
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 16 August 2022 12:19:15 EDT