Women's Down Insulated DryVent™ Triclimate Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Down Insulated DryVent™ Triclimate Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- Fabric :
- 100% recycled nylon, woven, plain with DryVent™ and NF durable water-repellent (DWR) finish, 91.0g/m², 70.0 denier
- Seamseal DryVent™ Triclimate jacket
- Outer: 2L DryVent™ coating
- Outer: PFC-free durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Outer: Triclimate loop and snap on collar andcuffs
- Outer: Bonded hood peak with wire
- Outer: Back hood adjustment
- Outer: Side hand pockets
- Outer: Adjustable hook and loop cuffs
- Outer: White The North Face® logos front and back
- Outer: DryVent™ logo 4" from sleeve hem
- Inner: Made from 100% recycled post-consumer nylon
- Inner: PFC-free durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Inner: RDS goose down insulation with 1.5" baffles and curved quilt lines
- Inner: Compatible with Triclimate loop and snap
- Inner: The North Face® logos on front and back
- Inner: 550 fill down logo 4"from sleeve hem
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 30 June 2022 06:54:00 EDT