Women's Freedom Stretch Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Freedom Stretch Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Enjoy a greater range of motion and improved comfort.
Skiing and snowboarding
- Fabric - Body :
- 130 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—96% Recycled Nylon, 4% Elastane with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Front Body Lining :
- 66 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta
- Fabric - Back & Sleeve Lining :
- 70 G/M², 91% Nylon, 9% Elastane with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Centreback :
- 71,12 cm
- Avg Weight :
- 669 g
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Stretch shell and lining fabrics provide increased range of motion
- Attached helmet-compatible hood with a hidden cord-lock adjustment system
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Mesh-lined underarm venting for temperature regulation
- Adjustable cuffs with hook-and-loop tabs
- Integrated, stretch-knit wrist gaiters with thumbholes
- Internal hem cinch-cord with a two-point adjustment
- Cinch-cord ends exit into the hand pockets
- Ticket-attachment loop at the front-right hem
- Large internal drop-in mesh pocket
- Snap-down powder skirt with grip elastic
- Secure-zip wrist pocket with a goggle wipe
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 09 December 2023 06:35:09 EST