Women’s Freethinker FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women’s Freethinker FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Breathable waterproof outerwear that is sustainably made using recycled materials.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
- 77,47 cm
- 40D x 40D 110 g/m² 95% recycled nylon, 5% elastane ripstop with tricot backer with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- S, M, L, XL
- Average weight:
- 520 g
- Standard fit
- Hyperarticulated fit built for skiing and riding
- Fixed, helmet-compatible drop hood with riveted cord-lock adjustmentsystem
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard®, two-way centre front zip
- Two pack-friendly chest pockets/vents with radio loops, featuring #3 YKK® AquaGuard® zips
- #3 YKK® AquaGuard® zip wrist pocket with gogglewipe
- Stay-down zip pulls
- Bonded, adjustable cuff tabs with Velcro® closure
- Integrated wrist gusset and elastic thumb loopcuffs
- Bonded, articulated, four-way stretch mini powder skirt
- Jacket-to-pant integration
- Ergo drop hem with riveted cord-lock adjustmentsystem
- Pack-compatible #3 YKK® AquaGuard® chest zip provides easy access to the inside of the jacket
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 28 January 2020 14:07:37 EST