Women's Higher Run Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Higher Run Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Light reflection detailing helps you stay visible in low-light conditions
Running & training
- Fabric - Solid Colours :
- 67 G/M², DryVent™ 2.5L—100% Recycled Nylon Woven Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Printed Version :
- 64 G/M², DryVent™ 2.5L—54% Polyester, 46% Recycled Polyester Woven Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Centreback :
- 66,675 cm
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2.5L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish for added water repellency
- Three-piece hood partially bound with encased elastic
- Exposed centre front zip with a chin zip guard
- Integrated thumbhole at the cuffs
- Reflective heat transfer logo on the left chest and back-right shoulder and reflective bar on the sleeves and lower back
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 26 February 2024 17:06:02 EST