Women's Sally Insulated Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Sally Insulated Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Skiing and snowboarding
- Fabric - Body :
- 144 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Lining :
- 56 G/M², 100% Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 60 g Heatseeker™ Eco—70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Inseam :
- S 76,2 cm, R 81,28 cm, L 86,36 cm
- Avg Weight :
- 480 g
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation is made with hollow-core fibres for warmth, performance and durability
- Adjustable, hook-and-loop waist tab
- Zip fly and snap-tab closure with hook-and-loop reinforcement
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Articulated knees for mobility
- Hem gaiter with gripper elastic and a boot clip
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 30 November 2023 18:59:08 EST