Women's Summit Hooded Down Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Summit Hooded Down Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket to save space.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Most expeditions are made or bailed in the details. That's why we get detailed with our Summit Series™ garments. And the Summit Hooded Down Jacket is no exception. It's stuffed with 800-fill ProDown™ that not only delivers incredible insulation, it retains its loft even when wet. For harness and helmet compatibility there's a large, pre-tensioned hood and raised side pockets. There's also a large internal mesh pocket and the cinched hem is fully adjustable. Summit Series™ layers all work together for optimum performance in terms of breathability, insulation, weather resistance and moisture management.
- Centreback :
- Fabric – Body :
- 10D, 28 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 800-Fill ProDown™ with Water Repellency; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Avg Weight :
- Sizes :
- Attached, pre-tensioned, helmet-compatible hood with single-pull back adjustment
- 800-Fill ProDown™ retains its loft in wet conditions and offers superior warmth and compressibility
- Lightweight, durable ripstop fabric
- Exposed, water-resistant, reverse-coil center front zip with an internal draft flap
- Secure-zip chest pocket
- Exposed, reverse-coil-zip hand pockets with raised placement are more comfortable when you’re wearing a harness
- Two large internal mesh drop pockets
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Adjustable, internal hem cinch-cord
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 09 December 2023 06:17:16 EST