Women's Summit VECTIV™ Pro II Trail Running Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Summit VECTIV™ Pro II Trail Running Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Ideal for backpacking, climbing, alpinism and other activities where weight-saving is important.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
Running & training
- Upper :
- Seamless Engineered Upper Made with 92% Recycled Material and Reinforced with High-Tenacity Yarns
- Sole Unit :
- VECTIV™ 2.0 Rockered Midsole
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 238 g, Pair: 476 g
- Sizes :
- UPPER: Seamless engineered upper made with 92% recycled material and reinforced with high-tenacity yarns
- Ultralight DREAM foam midsole offers a super-high rebound
- Seamless internal debris bootie is integrated with the tongue for a comfortable and secure fit
- SOLE UNIT: VECTIV™ 2.0 rockered midsole offers a full-length carbon-fibre plate with stability wings and a forked design in the heel/forefoot for increased stability on technical terrain
- Rockered midsole geometry engineered for long-lasting forward propulsion
- 32 mm midsole stack height at the heel with a 6 mm offset
- SURFACE CTRL™ rubber outsole with high-traction 3.5 mm lugs optimised for trail terrain
- VECTIV technology combines a 3D plate and rockered midsole under foot to turn energy into momentum to propel you forward. Discover more about VECTIV™\n
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 26 February 2024 22:44:35 EST