Women's VECTIV™ Fastpack FUTURELIGHT™ Hiking Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's VECTIV™ Fastpack FUTURELIGHT™ Hiking Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
If you're looking for a pair of lightweight hiking shoes that won't weigh you down, then the Fastpack FUTURELIGHT™ Shoes are a perfect fit. Featuring a breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane and a moisture-controlling OrthoLite® footbed, they're as light as a feather without skimping on wet-weather protection. Surface Control™ rubber outsoles deliver exceptional support and stability when hiking over slabby ground and scree-covered rock. And midsole rocker geometry will propel you forward with every step, helping you push yourself to new hiking limits.
- Upper :
- Abrasion-Resistant Performance Mesh with a Breathable-Waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ Membrane
- Sole :
- VECTIV™ Technology
- Footbed :
- Lightweight, Breathable OrthoLite® Technology
- Weight Per Pair :
- Sizes :
- Medium: 5-11
- Upper - abrasion-resistant performance mesh upper
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
- Double-punched eye row for fine-tuned lacing
- Moulded Lycra® collar
- Protective moulded-TPU toe cap and no-sew mud-guard
- Gusseted tongue
- OrthoLite® X55™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
- Sole unit - VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximise energy on the trail
- Single-density 3D TPU plate under forefoot helps with multi-directional stability
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- High-rebound, single-density EVA midsole
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimised for hiking
- 4 mm lugs for superior traction
- An in-shoe technology that combines a 3D plate and rocker midsole to turn energy into momentum for forward propulsion.
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 03 July 2022 00:57:31 EDT