Women's VECTIV™ Infinite II Artist Trail Running Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's VECTIV™ Infinite II Artist Trail Running Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
Technical Trail Tracks
Avoid stubbed toes and bruised ankles.
Running & training
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 270g / Pair: 540g
- Sizes :
- Upper: Tongue wings to reduce slippage and enhance the step-in comfort and fit
- Made on an updated D-width last that accommodates a broad set of foot shapes
- Sole unit: VECTIV™ 2.0 rockered midsole offers a forked heel and forefoot and a TPU plate for increased lateral displacement and stability
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Plush, premium EVA midsole with a 6 mm high-rebound Pebax® drop-in insert at the forefoot
- Has a 10 mm greater toe spring than the original VECTIV™ Infinite
- 28 mm/22 mm stack height and a 6 mm offset
- Surface CTRL™ rubber outsole, made with 10% natural rubber, has 5 mm lugs and a soft-ground design for high-level traction on extremely technical terrain
- Midsole has 1 mm more cushion and the outsole has 1 mm greater lug depth than the 2021 version
- VECTIV technology combines a 3D plate and rockered midsole under foot to turn energy into momentum to propel you forward. Discover more about VECTIV™\n
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 22 February 2024 12:13:35 EST