Women's VECTIV™ Taraval FUTURELIGHT™ Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's VECTIV™ Taraval FUTURELIGHT™ Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. To help keep feet dry, we use internal waterproof membranes and/or adhesive and seam-seal constructions.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces
- Upper :
- Made with a Combination of Synthetic Leather and Breathable Mesh with a Breathable-Waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ Membrane
- Sole :
- VECTIV™ Technology
- Footbed :
- Lightweight, Breathable OrthoLite® Technology
- Weight Per Pair :
- Sizes :
- Medium: 5-11
- Upper made with a combination of synthetic leather and breathable mesh
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
- Durable and protective overlays
- Wide ghillie lacing system
- OrthoLite® X55™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
- Sole unit – VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximise energy on the trail
- 3D TPU plate underfoot helps with multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Lightweight EVA foam
- 6 mm toe-to-heel offset
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimised for the trail
- 4 mm lugs for a rugged grip across all types of terrain
- An in-shoe technology that combines a 3D plate and rocker midsole to turn energy into momentum for forward propulsion.
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
SPOT CLEAN AFTER USE
Make sure to clean your shoes after use, as mud and dirt getting into the fabric can cause fibre decay.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 27 January 2022 12:59:37 EST