Women's VECTIV™ Taraval Hiking Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's VECTIV™ Taraval Hiking Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
Combining an ultra-light yet supportive footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL™ grip, our new VECTIV™ technology is designed to maximise energy wherever you explore. For the retro-looking Taraval Shoes, this means long-lasting comfort, stability and support.
- Upper :
- Combination of Synthetic Leather and Breathable Mesh
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair 313g, Pair 626g
- Sizes :
- Soles :
- VECTIV™ Technology
- Durable and protective overlays
- Wide ghillie lacing system
- OrthoLite® X55™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
- 3D TPU plate underfoot helps with multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- 6mm toe-to-heel offset
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimised for the trail
- 4mm lugs for a rugged grip across all types of terrain
- Lightweight EVA foam
- An in-shoe technology that combines a 3D plate and rocker midsole to turn energy into momentum for forward propulsion.
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 29 June 2022 20:16:16 EDT